Davidddd ~~~~~-----------------~~~~~~~~

8:56:00 PM

  • DAVID ARCHULETA~

David Archuleta is My Favorite Singer. Yeay, that's right! :) I  loved him.. Cause he had a good voice,he's also handsome,and I very loved him.. :)


There's some song that I have,and so my love. That is "Crush" and "Something 'Bout Love".
Actually there are many song that I have and I like. But maybe it just makes me like most of  "DAVID ARCHULETA".

Oh.. Really, I love him so much.. I hope he can see this. That is posting my blog about him. Yeahh.. He is "David Archuleta" :)

Archie.. I Love You So Much!! :)

This is Something About You Archie.. !! :) ^_^

You Might Also Like

1 Comment

Google+ Badge

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Total Pageviews

I≧◔◡◔≦

I≧◔◡◔≦

Like us

Custom Featured

Featured Post

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Followersღ

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook